Community

Community 0 Comments

MY NAME PUTS ME AT THE DOOR BUT MY PASSPORT TAKES ME OUT – DARLINGTON STEVE

Darlington Steve, Nigerian media mogul based in Johannesburg chatted to Tumelo Mothotoane and Jason Goliath of The Morning Show on Etv about discrimination against immigrants in the corporate world in

Health 0 Comments

WORLD SUICIDE PREVENTION DAY: SUICIDE ‘COMPLETED’ EVERY HOUR IN SA

JOHANNESBURG – With Monday marking World Suicide Prevention Day, a doctor at the Stellenbosch Psychology Department says on average, a suicide is completed every hour in South Africa. Reports indicate

FAMILY LEFT TRAUMATISED AFTER JOBURG HIJACKING

Chanté Schatz, News24 A Johannesburg mother of two is traumatised after her family was hijacked outside their home on Tuesday. Watch the video above. Eileen Smith, who routinely waits outside

GHANAIAN MAN GUILTY OF BRITAIN’S ‘BIGGEST FRAUD’ TO BE DEPORTED TO GHANA

A former banker who perpetrated the greatest fraud in British history has been detained and is about to be deported to Ghana, where he was born 32 years ago. Kweku

XENOPHOBIA IN SOUTH AFRICA: WHY IT’S TIME TO UNSETTLE NARRATIVES ABOUT MIGRANTS

Foreign nationals have, yet again, been attacked, displaced and had their shops looted in South Africa. This is an unfortunate – but entirely unsurprising – way to mark the anniversary

Entertainment 0 Comments

OSUN STATE GOVERNOR AT OONI PALACE TO RECEIVE ROYAL BLESSINGS FOR THE PARTY’S CANDIDATE GBOYEGA OYETOLA

Ahead of the September 22 governorship election, the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) on Tuesday kicked off its campaign in Ile Ife, the home of Iyiola Omisore, a major contender

Community 0 Comments

RAND SLUMPS AS SOUTH AFRICA IN RECESSION FOR FIRST TIME SINCE 2009

South Africa entered recession in the second quarter for the first time since 2009, data showed on Tuesday, in a stinging blow to President Cyril Ramaphosa’s efforts to revive the

Community 0 Comments

SA TO SPEND R276.6 BILLION ON IT IN 2018

South Africa is expected to spend R276.6 billion on IT in 2018, a 4.3% increase from 2017, according to Gartner. The market analysis and research firm said all IT segments

ONE IN THREE NIGERIANS WANT TO EMIGRATE‚ BUT NOT TO SOUTH AFRICA

As South Africans on Tuesday bemoaned news that the country had entered a recession‚ statistics showed that one in three Nigerians also seems fed up with their country. The pan-African

Travel 0 Comments

NIGERIA PRESIDENT SAID HE IS HAPPY WITH CHINA-AFRICA COOPERATION

Nigeria president Muhammadu Buhari said he is happy to note that Nigeria’s partnership with China through Forum on China-Africa Cooperation has resulted in the execution of critical infrastructure projects valued